What's on my Boat puts your boat in your pocket
Looking for something on your boat? At the chandler and can’t remember what it was you wanted? Not sure where you stored the spare oil filter?
With What’s on my Boat you can record everything that’s stowed. Know where it is. See what it looks like. Add it to a list. Never again will you buy that part only to find you already had it!
What’s on my Boat is with you wherever you are. Want to show the shop assistant what the part you need to fix the windlass looks like? Just take your boat out of your pocket. Select the photo and click on ‘Show full screen’. Get what you want. Simple
We developed What’s on my Boat specifically to help you
- Know what you’ve got
- Know where it is
- Keep track of essential items
- Save time when you need to find something
- Help save money by not buying items you already own
- Free up valuable space aboard
Forget about propping up the saloon cushion with your head while you sort through all the stuff that’s under it. Forget about finding that what you thought was in the lazarette is actually in the forepeak. Check in with What’s on my Boat and go straight to it!
So easy to use
- Enter an item. Using the microphone makes it quick and easy
- Add a photo and allocate the item to a location, a category, a list
- Filter by any combination of location, category and list
- Search using Spotlight or the in-app Search
- Use the categories, locations and lists in the App or create your own